You’ve been asking – and now we’re proud to announce the addition of a new member of the Donoma Unify family: Unify for Gmail!
Unify for Gmail leverages all the robust enterprise features and scalability of it’s Unify siblings, but brings a powerful group of new features – including new integration with Cisco Jabber! Other great features include:
- Voicemail delivered to your Gmail inbox, so you can stay connected from anywhere.
- Presence indicators & federation with Cisco Unified Presence Server.
- Graphical call controls within the message, including Click to Call and Click to IM.
- Dynamic updates & message cleanup. Touch it once & done!
- Caller ID, timestamps, priority & sensitivity flags for messages.
- Supports integration with Donoma Message Vault for voicemail archiving.
- Intuitive to use. No training required.
- Easy to save & file voicemail messages.
- Share voicemail with anyone via email. Even include additional documents.
- Support for Tablets, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone & Android.
We plan to have Unify for Gmail available for installation in December. For those with year end deadlines where pre-release access would be helpful, we are making it available earlier under our Beta/Field test program.
For those of you who migrated to Gmail and were previous Unify license holders, we have great news! You can convert those old licenses into new Unify for Gmail licenses with our Trade Up option. Just contact us for more information!